Who We Are
The Business+Higher Education Roundtable (BHER) is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization bringing together Canada’s largest companies and leading post-secondary institutions. Since 2015, BHER has worked to harness the strengths of Canada’s business and post-secondary education sectors to build opportunities for young Canadians, boost innovation and drive collaboration.
Canada’s business and post-secondary leaders face many challenges. Working together to solve these challenges is more critical than ever and will strengthen Canada’s economy along the way. BHER’s role is as a convenor and connector, bringing people together to create:
A thriving Canada where everyone has an opportunity to reach their potential.
Creating opportunity through collaboration.
We take action.
- We act on evidence. Information and data are the basis for what we do.
- We act with confidence. We are bold in our opinions and output.
- We drive transformation, we don’t do things the old way. We stay ahead of the curve.
- We act in partnership. Relationship builders are who we are.
- We connect people, collaborate with groups, and develop partnerships between everyone in our ecosystem.
- We act for all. The outcome of our work is for the benefit of everyone in Canada.
View BHER’s full 2020-2021 Strategic Plan here.